
We tooks the kids to Santa Anita in March of this year and they loved it!! What a fun time we all had.
So for those of you trying to keep track of us, Nate was laid off from Union Pacific Railroad on July 3. He went to Del Mar CA for about 2 weeks, but wasn't having much success. He won the Dixie Futurity this April on Chasin Savanah B. He won the
Beaver Derby on July 25th aboard Country Hero for owner/trainer Johnny Trevezio. On August 7th he won the George Marshall Stakes on Swiss Arrogant. So far, his Elko trip this year looks to be very promising.
Kaeland has opted to play football this year and no soccer. I guess we'll see how that goes and how long it will last. He is in 8th grade this year, which means next year he's on to High School....where does the time go?
McCray has moved for the 4th time this year, but seems to be adjusting fairly well. He started middle school at Cedar Middle this year, and Kaeland couldn't be happier. It is the first time they have both been in the same school. Hopefully, he will do well there. I really worry about him, and not just in school!
Marquessa is looking forward to beginning hip hop this fall and is in the 3rd grade. She is so excited to have her best friend Demi in her class this year.
Koy....what can be said about Koy?? He almost made it through 2 days of 1st grade. However, the teacher did call after the second day. It seems that he has trouble sitting in his seat and waiting to be called on before he shares his input. (We never would have guessed that!!) His new found interest is the go cart!! Wish me luck with that one!
As for me, I just keep wondering when I will ever get caught up on things.






Well, welcome to the blogger world! Just one more thing to add to your 'to do' list. It's so much fun though. Send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog - we're private. millert79@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecome on Monica update your blog, this is the only way I get to see what your up to since you won't call me or stop by, HA HA
ReplyDelete