Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not So Good At This!!!

Wow.....where to start....I have missed posting so much. Kaeland turned 14 on December 28, 2009 and cant hardly wait until his next birthday. He is constantly reminding me that he will be driving!!!! UGH....he just completed middle school and will be a Freshman at Cedar High School. (Were did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I was graduating.) Marquessa turned 9 on January 5, 2010 and just completed 3rd grade. (For now she remains sweet and innocent.......OK, maybe not so sweet! Sometimes I feel like I'm raising my sister!! YIKES..) Koy turned 7 on February 2, 2010 and just completed 1st grade. (Way ahead of where they say he should be on end of levels....yes, he's my smartypants!! If I can just keep him intrested!) The kids are way excited for summer and looking forward to sleepovers at Grandma Janet's and a trip to Disneyland they have been saving for all year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment